The Corridor Business Journal (CBJ) announces its 15th annual Women of
Influence. Honorees will be recognized at an April 4 awards banquet and profiled in the April 8 issue of the weekly CBJ.
Each year, 10 women are recognized for making a difference in the Corridor as role models and leaders in their fields and community. Any woman living or working in the Corridor is eligible. Honorees are selected by the previous year’s Women of Influence.
They are (in alphabetical order):
• Tracey Achenbach, East Central Iowa Council of Governments
• Molly Altorfer, The Common Sense Collective
• Emily Blomme, Foundation 2
• Robin Boudreau, No Foot Too Small
• Patrice Carroll, ImOn Communications
• Jane Downer, volunteer and philanthropist
• Kathy Good, Family Caregivers Center of Mercy
• Patti Kunz, Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
• Mary Kate Pilcher Hayek, Hayek, Moreland, Smith & Bergus LLP
• Karla Twedt-Ball, Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation (an ICCA Partner)
The 15th annual Women of Influence awards banquet will be held from 5-8 p.m. April 4 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex. Each honoree will have the opportunity to share their story at the event. Tickets are $55, and dinner will be provided. For more information or to register, visit www.corridorbusiness.com/events/ or call Ashley Levitt at
(319) 665-6397, ext. 311.
About Corridor Business Journal:
The Corridor Media Group Inc. (CMG) is a family-owned media company based in North Liberty, Iowa, and the publisher of the Corridor Business Journal (CBJ), a weekly source of comprehensive business coverage for Iowa’s Creative Corridor. CMG also provides custom publishing, digital news, business data, and hosts the region’s most popular corporate and awards-based events. For more information or to subscribe, visit www.corridorbusiness.com.
Contact: Ashley Levitt
Event & Social Media Marketing Manager
(319) 665-6397, ext. 311