Become a Friend of ICCA!
The Iowa Cultural Corridor Alliance (ICCA) is a partnership of cultural organizations throughout eleven counties in and around Iowa’s Creative Corridor. The mission of ICCA is to promote the varied cultural activities of its partner organizations and to nurture a sustainable cultural community.
ICCA is the community resource for Arts, Culture and Entertainment, offering our members and the community advocacy-focused events, educational programming, professional development, and arts and culture awareness.
ICCA does not actively fundraise. However, people and organizations who wish to support the mission and activities of ICCA may contribute to the organization’s success by becoming a Friend of ICCA.
With a contribution to the Alliance, Friends support the development of a sustainable cultural community and the promotion of cultural opportunities in the Corridor. Friends of ICCA are not voting members of the organization.
Support from the Friends of ICCA is greatly appreciated. In addition to the benefit of supporting arts in your community, the Iowa Cultural Corridor Alliance provides the following benefits to Friends of ICCA:
- Recognition – Friends of ICCA will be recognized in the ICCA Weekly Update, at the Celebration of the Arts annual meeting event, and on the ICCA website.
- Value – Friends receive free admission to ICCA programming events.
- Network – Friends have the opportunity to network with ICCA partner organizations.
- Professional Development – Friends are invited to events throughout the year focused on educating arts partners about financial issues, marketing, advocacy and other important topics facing cultural organizations.
- Information – Friends stay abreast of important happenings in the Alliance and arts opportunities via weekly e-blasts.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.