Today, Theatre Cedar Rapids will announce their 87th season and allow patrons to subscribe early for season tickets.
Theatre Cedar Rapids’ 2020-2021 season will include the following Grandon Studio and auditorium performances:
- Little Shop of Horrors opens September 18, 2020 in the Auditorium;
- Night of the Living Dead Live opens October 16, 2020 in the Grandon Studio;
- The Sound of Music opens November 13, 2020 in the Auditorium;
- Something Rotten! opens February 5, 2021 in the Auditorium;
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time opens March 19, 2021 in the Auditorium;
- Dance Nation opens April 2, 2021 in the Grandon Studio;
- Cinderella opens April 30, 2021 in the Auditorium;
- For Peter Pan on Her 70th Birthday opens June 4, 2021 in the Grandon Studio;
- Rock of Ages opens June 18, 2021 in the Auditorium.
Subscriptions to Theatre Cedar Rapids’ 2020-21 season are available for purchase now through TCR’s downloadable order form at www.theatrecr.org/subscribe or by calling the TCR box office at 319-366-8591. Full descriptions of each title may be found at www.theatrecr.org/2020-2021-season.
TCR subscribers have the first chance to secure preferred seats to their selected shows and get 20% off tickets, the benefit of no-fee ticket exchanges, discounted pricing on extra individual tickets throughout the year, invitations to exclusive TCR events, discounts on venue bookings, and more. Early subscribers also get first access to premium “Gold Circle” and “Blue Circle” subscription levels, which feature priority tickets for our most high-demand seats.
About Theatre Cedar Rapids
Among the region’s largest and longest-operating community theatres, Theatre Cedar Rapids is located in the Iowa Theater Building in the heart of downtown Cedar Rapids. Founded in the studio of artist Grant Wood, TCR is a nationally-recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit community theatre now in its 86th season. TCR reaches over 50,000 eastern Iowans of all ages and is supported by full-time staff members, robust part-time support, contract artists, and volunteers who fill more than 3,300 volunteer placements and log nearly 65,000 volunteer hours annually. TCR hosts an array of musicals, comedies, dramas, and classics during its season in addition to providing theatre education programs.
102 3rd Street SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
For more information, contact Christina Kroemer, Marketing Director: Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org