The Corridor Business Journal (CBJ) is accepting nominations for its 2020 Women of Influence awards. Honorees will be recognized at an April 2 awards banquet and profiled in the March 30 issue of the weekly CBJ.
Each year, 10 women are recognized for making a difference in the Corridor as role models and leaders in their fields and communities. Any woman living or working in the Corridor is eligible.
Honorees are selected by the previous year’s award recipients:
• Tracey Achenbach, East Central Iowa Council of Governments
• Molly Altorfer, The Common Sense Collective
• Emily Blomme, Foundation 2
• Robin Boudreau, No Foot Too Small
• Patrice Carroll, ImOn Communications
• Jane Downer, volunteer and philanthropist
• Kathy Good, Family Caregivers Center of Mercy
• Patti Kunz, Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
• Mary Kate Pilcher Hayek, Hayek, Moreland, Smith & Bergus LLP
• Karla Twedt-Ball, Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
To download the nomination form, visit www.corridorbusiness.com/events/. Nominations must include the nominee’s recent resume or bio and a brief statement of achievements. Additional letters of recommendation are encouraged. Nominations are due Jan. 23. For more information about the nomination process, contact Ashley Moore at (319) 665-6397, ext. 311, or email email@example.com.
The 16th annual Women of Influence awards banquet will be held from 5-8 p.m. April 2 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids. Each honoree will have the opportunity to share her story upon receiving the award.
Contact: Ashley Moore
Event & Social Media Marketing Manager
(319) 665-6397, ext. 311
About Corridor Business Journal:
The Corridor Media Group Inc. (CMG) is a family-owned media company based in North Liberty, Iowa, and the publisher of the Corridor Business Journal (CBJ), a weekly source of comprehensive business coverage for Iowa’s Creative Corridor. CMG also provides custom publishing, digital news, business data, and hosts the region’s most popular corporate and awards-based events. For more information or to subscribe, visit www.corridorbusiness.com.
Presenting Sponsor: Tippie College of Business