|Coordinator Position Opening|
The Iowa Cultural Corridor Alliance seeks a part-time Coordinator to support day-to-day management of various aspects of the Alliance. Duties include:
Provide for the effective day-to-day coordination of Alliance operations in accordance with Board policies;
- Respond to on-line inquiries to the ICCA primary email or forward to appropriate board member;
- Update ICCA website as necessary;
- Gather information and put together weekly e-blast and send to e-mail contacts;
- Maintain communication with the Board of Directors, Alliance members, supporting partners, stakeholders, and media under the direction of the Board of Directors;
- Facilitate ongoing ICCA membership drive. Work with Board to recruit new members;
- Use volunteer services effectively to support ICCA goals;
- Act as a liaison with Alliance members and with Convention and Visitors Bureaus;
- Be responsible for the collection, maintenance, archiving and care of ICCA records, including the member database;
- Attend all Board meetings as available; prepare and present reports of activities for each meeting;
- Produce and market ICCA, through the e-blast, e-mail alerts, web site, and the development of other promotional materials and projects in conjunction with the marketing committee
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to work independently. S/He will be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Experience with computers and website management is highly desirable.
The position requires 15 hours/week and will require working from home. It is on a contract basis paid twice per month at a rate of $450 per paycheck and is in effect for a period of 6 months, with the option of the Board of Directors to extend the contract.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter by January 27 to Sean Ulmer, ICCA Board President, at email@example.com. No telephone inquiries please.
ICCA-Coordinator Job Description_final.pdf ,(pdf)92k